At Summit Law Office, LLC, we understand the hardships involved in family law disputes — on a legal, emotional, financial and practical level. We can help you through these important life transitions. Our attorney will go to bat for you each step of the way, making sure your voice is heard.
Turn to us for guidance on family law issues such as:
- Divorce, both contested and uncontested
- Property division, alimony and other aspects of the divorce process
- Child support and custody
- Marital agreements (prenups and postnups)
Based in West Allis, Wisconsin, we handle family law cases throughout the West Allis area.
Our Approach: Putting Your Needs First
Rather than embracing a one-size-fits-all philosophy, we recognize that every situation is unique. Some cases involve more conflict than others. For some people, getting a favorable custody arrangement is a paramount concern. For others, alimony or property division may be a significant source of contention.
Ultimately, your goals should dictate the course of action we pursue. We'll listen to your concerns and develop a strategy based on your priorities, not ours.
While we successfully resolve many family law cases through out-of-court settlements, we always prepare for the possibility of trial. This thorough preparation lays the groundwork for stronger negotiations that, in turn, leads to more favorable outcomes.
At our firm, you can expect to:
- Receive experienced legal services at fair and reasonable rates
- Work directly with our lawyer, benefiting from his 25-plus years of legal experience
- Get legal and practical guidance rooted in an honest assessment of your options
- Feel comfortable working with us each step of the way
The first step is to arrange your free initial consultation by calling 414-763-7266. We offer flexible appointment hours by request.